AWS Big Data Architect - Santa Monica, California - $150k Base salary
Is this you? Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
You will be responsible for providing hands-on technical leadership for the big data components by contributing to architect big data systems, performance improvements and optimization of our Hadoop ecosystem components, making sure the systems run smoothly
You will be developing technical design, architect to process, extract, cleanse, integrate, organize and present data from a variety of sources and formats for analysis and use across use cases.
You will be designed a secure and highly-scalable platform to consume, integrate and analyze data using open source platforms and tools
* Design and execute automated tests
* Analyze and document new architecture, data model, and software requirements
* Understand current state architecture, including pain points.
* Understand architected Big Data solution involving data ingestion, data transformation, analytics and consumption
Required skills/ Experiences:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
* Ability to learn quickly and excellent communication skills
* Experience developing AWS applications
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work with end users
Desired Skills/ Experience:
* Amazon Web Services
* Python Programming
Job Type: Full Time
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2032 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.