Jefferson Frank is looking for a Devops Engineer to build and operate CI/CD pipelines. This person will work hand in hand with software development, QA, and product in order to deliver high quality applications and software. This is a great opportunity to hone your skills, work with the latest and greatest technologies.
Role & Responsibility
* Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines - Jenkins, Drone, Spinnaker
* Automate manually performed tasks using code
* Maintain Kubernetes clusters and other resources
* Work with app developers to ensure maximum performance and scalability
* Participate on an on-call rotation
* Understand and implement new ideas and technologies
* Previous experience with DevOps, Agile processes and automation
* Extensive hands on background using AWS
* Ability to pinpoint areas of improvement and build upon them
* Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
* Experience integrating services using REST API's
* Strong Linux skills
To be considered for this role, please send me a Linked In message, call me at 480-530-2039, ask for Sean Evers, or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.