Data Engineer - Long Beach, CA - $170k Salary
Are you excited about high-performance Big Data implementation? Then great!
Job Description for Data Engineer
You will be part of building the next-generation Data Warehouse platform, supporting the company's analytic needs. Including BI, Data Scientists, Product Management, CRM, as well the Machine Learning teams providing innovations in our Websites, Mobile Apps and Manufacturing Labs.
* Develop pipelines for continuous integration/deployment of data infrastructure and full-stack applications on AWS.
* Building a system and pipelines with availability, scalability, performance, and security in mind.
* Monitor & manage all aspects of system security, performance, storage, incidents, and usage - for databases, applications, and servers on AWS and at the data center
* 4+ years of experience in building and maintaining distributed and high-performance production environments in large-scale consumer enterprises.
* Ability to learn quickly and excellent communication skills
* AWS experience
* Experience with AWS cloud services: Lambda, S3, Glue, Redshift, and Athena.
* Experience with data pipelining with AWS Data pipeline, Airflow or Luigi
Job Type: Full-time
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2032 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.