AWS DevOps Engineer- Irvine, CA
Does working for a leading global digital media company peak your interest? Have a passion for AWS Cloud and open source? A client of ours is looking to add a special person to their team of DevOps professionals in the Phoenix Area. This position is for someone who is a master at solving problems and who isn't afraid of a challenge!
Role & Responsibility:
- Improve CI tools & processes to help produce better automated testing and rapid deployments
- Automate development pipeline to enable continuous delivery
- Manage Cloud platform to ensure reliability, cost optimization and repeatability
- Manage CDN and other infrastructure technologies
- Experience with microservices management and architecture
- Extensive experience with AWS
- Experience administering Linux-based systems (shell scripting)
- Experience using Jenkins & Git VCS
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Proficiency in a major programming language
Huge growth potential and leadership opportunities are available within this company. Benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision, 401k, PTO, and overall casual and relaxing work environment!
To be considered for this role, please send me a Linked In message, call me at 480-530-2043, ask for Sophie O'Neal, or email me at email@example.com.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.