(AWS) Big Data Architect - San Diego, California. Contract- 6 months
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for an organization that has changed the face of technology? This project give AWS Big Data architects the chance to be a part of yet another groundbreaking achievement coming out of one of America's most highly coveted organizations. Take the chance to challenge yourself and work alongside some of the most qualified IT professionals in the business in the beautiful city of San Diego.
* Will be working extensively with AWS cloud
* Exercising that you have strong decision-making skills in terms of data analysis and architecting large data infrastructure
* Will be working with Machine learning experts utilizing pattern recognition, text mining, clustering, and AI
* Reviewing functional and technical requirements, raising potential issues and participating actively in design discussions
* Collaborating with Customers and Product Marketing / Management teams to identify opportunities that can be exploited through great software features
* Working as a member of a design, build and test agile team continuously releasing new updates
* Will serve as a mentor to people whether or not they are on your team
* Substantial experience in designing conceptual, logical and physical data models using major enterprise data modeling tools.
* Proficient in data quality engineering, metadata consolidation and integration, metadata model development and maintenance, repository management, data warehouse design and data mining, and data security;
* Hands-on experience in leveraging enterprise data warehouse modeling constructs, methodologies and practices to ensure flexible, scalable, maintainable, and high-performing physical databases
* Comfortability and hands on experience in integrating OTLP and ERP systems with big data/data lake repositories using ELT/ETL tools.
* Experience with technologies and frameworks such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, Flume, ZooKeeper, MongoDB, NoSQL and Cassandra.
* Experience with Data warehousing and data mining
* Has used SQL
If you are someone who seeks the 'why' and not the just the 'what', then there is no better place to spend your time the next 6 months other than this project based out of San Diego. This contracted position provides exceptional pay and experience in one of America's most desired cities to live in.
If you or a person you know feel that they would like to pursue this opportunity, please contact me via phone at (215-391-1506) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 215-391-1506. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.