(AWS) Big Data Solutions Architect- San Diego, CA - Contract-6 months
Take a shot at this incredible opportunity working for an organization that is one of the lead cloud integration companies. With clients across multiple industries, this organization has expanded its vast global footprint, with no indication of slowing down. You will not regret working for a company with a significant number of fortune 500 clients. This organization is renowned for its extremely credible and experienced staff, who you will be working alongside for this project. This is the time to take advantage of the innovative projects, knowledgeable and experienced staff, and the competitive compensation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Will be analyzing, scoping and estimating requests for proposals coming from potential clients
* Must be able to identify technology stack and tools that meet the client's needs
* Implement and design optimal data pipeline architecture
* Assisting DevOps Engineers with the implementation of the data pipeline infrastructure;
* Examining performance and suggest necessary infrastructure changes
* Constructing analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to deliver actionable insights into operational efficiency, customer acquisition, and other key business performance metrics
* Keep client informed about data-related issues and support data infrastructure needs
* There will be analytics and data scientist team collaborations
* Experience working with relational databases, advanced working SQL knowledge and query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
* Hands-on experience optimizing and building 'big data' data pipelines, data sets, and architectures.
* Involvement performing root cause analysis on internal and external data
* Substantial analytic skills connected to working with unstructured datasets.
* Build processes supporting data structures, metadata, data transformation, dependency and workload management.
* Hands-on experience with stream processing, message queuing, and highly scalable 'big data' data stores.
* Has held the title of Data Engineer in a previous role.
* Experience with Big data tools such as Pig, Hive, Hadoop, Presto, Impala, Spark, Kafka.
* Hands- on experience with relational NOSQL and SQL databases, including Postgres, Cassandra and Elasticsearch.
* Has used message queue systems such as RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, AWS SQS, etc.
* Workflow management and Data Pipeline tool experience: AWS Glue, Airflow, NiFi, Step Functions.
* Extensive experience with AWS cloud services such as EMR, RDS, EC2, Lambda, Redshift, Kinesis.
* Stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming.
* Experience with functional scripting languages such as Python, Java, C++, Scala.
* Experience with Snowflake, Redshift would be a plus.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to make money working in beautiful San Diego alongside others who share your passion for knowledge for a company that is one of the global leader in cloud integration.
If you or a person you know feel that they would like to pursue this opportunity, please contact me via phone at (215-391-1506) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 215-391-1506. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.