AWS DevOps Engineer - Orange County, CA $150,000 - $170,000
Do you love finding solutions to large scale problems? Does working in a team to build something better entice you? Then this is the role for you! Our client is looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer that is willing to get their hands dirty to create a better, more scalable & reliable future for their company. Check out the skills below to see if this is your dream role!
Role & Responsibility:
* Break down monolithic application into microservices
* Optimize configuration, monitoring and performance of applications
* Help implement and design container orchestration platform to produce with minimal downtime
* Working knowledge of deploying microservices
* Expert in the AWS platform
* Proficiency in a major programming language (Python, Bash)
* Exposure to a containerization/orchestration environment (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
Nice to Haves:
* Background in software development/engineering
* Exposure to a hybrid-cloud environment (both on-prem & cloud platform)
* Full Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits
* Career growth potential
* 4 weeks of PTO in the first year!
* 401K match
…AND MUCH MORE!
To be considered for this role, please send me a Linked In message, call me at 480-530-2043, ask for Sophie O'Neal, or email me at email@example.com.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are. The client we are representing is not sponsoring at this time.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.