Data Architect/ Pyspark Developer Los Angeles, California. Contract- 6+ months
Hello Big Data Architects with Pyspark experience. What I have for you is an opportunity to work for an organization that epitomizes "innovation" . During the course of this project, you will become part of a team that has created new and innovative ways to approach problem solving. This organization also prides itself on its environment and culture. This is your chance to become a part of a highly coveted team of brilliant IT professionals for an outstanding organization.
* Driving the design, discovery and execution of wide variety of data solutions for clients
* Providing supervision and oversight on all aspects of solution delivery. Such as estimation, management, design, and delivery
* Contribution in defining use cases for industry specific solutions leveraging digital technologies
* Assistance in the creation of business cases for new investment needs
* Lead client and other stakeholder meetings on technical discussions
* Develop proof of concepts on technology services in the market in order to address a client requirement and to stay relevant
* Work with key customers to create superior customer experience on investment in digital technologies like cloud, big data, mobility, analytics and AI
* Extensive software development experience
* Hands on experience on Big Data Platforms
* Professional experience with Python, Oracle, Scala, Java, HBase, and Hive
* A knowledge of visualization platforms such as Tableau and D3JS
* Proven proficiency with AWS
* Strong object-oriented design and analysis skills
* Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills
* Familiarity with programming languages such as Python, R, Scala, Java
* NoSQL - HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra
* Extensive experience with RedShift and AWS RDS
* Understanding of Hadoop MapReduce, AWS EMR, Cascading/Scalding, Apache Spark
* Comfortable with Spark streaming, Flink, Apache Storm
This is the chance to work for an organization who an outstanding culture. You could become part of a project that could change your career for the better. This contracted position provides exceptional pay and experience in beautiful Southern California.
If you or a person you know feel that they would like to pursue this opportunity, please contact me via phone at (215-391-1506) or email at email@example.com
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 215-391-1506. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.