Big Data Engineer (AWS)- Newport Beach, California. Contract- 6+ months
This is an opportunity to become part of an organization that has been one of the most innovative companies in the Cloud industry. This organization is comprised of Cloud-based professionals that have already made their mark on the technological industry. Your colleagues will help you grow as a professional as you learn from some of the greatest minds in the industry. This is a company that is changing the way the industry approaches problem solving and cloud computing.
* Experience with the definition of data standards, as well as data governance + lineage, and data migration between data base technologies
* Guide programs related to data standardization, data stewardship and master data management
* Ability to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching
* Familiarity with establishing Master Data Management and Reference Data repositories
* Facilitate data meetings
* Build data assessment metrics
* Have a familiarity with ETL/ELT best practices in the creation of the database
* Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable big data stores
* Develop and drive data governance, quality and analytics initiatives are executed successfully to provide appropriate data, information & analysis to various business functions/departments
* Communicate effectively, both orally and written, to varied levels of the organization to include technical personnel, business managers, and senior leadership
* Extensive experience with AWS Redshift
* Hands-on data architecture experience
* Experience including but not limited to reference and master data management, metadata management, data warehousing and business intelligence management and document and content management
* Extensive experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
* Ability to conceive and portray the big data picture
* Substantial experience with Big Data solutions
* Extensive experience working with AWS products including: (S3, Redshift, EC2, RDS, Aurora, Glacier)
I invite you to become a part of the organization that prides themselves on innovation and success. This contracted position provides exceptional pay and experience in beautiful Newport Beach, California working in an outstanding culture doing what you love.
If you or a person you know feel that they would like to pursue this opportunity, please contact me via phone at (215-391-1506) or email at email@example.com
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 215-391-1506. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.