-Machine Learning Engineer (San Francisco) 170K Annually
Do You want to work for a company that values its employees and has the latest and the greatest technology? My client is seeking an experienced Machine learning Engineer that knows how to write Data models and experience with Data labeling and knowledge with creating Data sets. This position is onsite 5 days a week. Company culture is huge! There are team lunches and team outings and there is potential to grow.
Role and Responsibilities
* Must have at least 3 years' experience as a Machine learning engineer.
* Provide support for SLAs and troubleshoot issues to the business.
* Obey and follow procedures and policies within security and compliance teams.
* Preferred understanding of how technology streaming with data warehouses works.
* Experience with AWS is required
* Experience with Redshift is required
* Experience with building or writing Data models is a plus
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530- 2031 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for these roles, you must be authorized to work in the US