* Data Scientist (San Francisco )
Currently looking to hire a Data Scientist for a company was just voted the best places to work in 2019. The salary is competitive with starting pay at 170K with equity in the company. They also have remote flexibility. As a Data Scientist, you will take ownership as well as manage and finding solutions in data infrastructure and operations. You will be striving to move infrastructure toward automated and highly metric environmental setting.
Role and Responsibilities
* Experience with AWS Redshift, RDS and DynamoDB
* Established problem-solving skills, and troubleshooting experience
* Knowledge of data warehousing
* Hands-on experience in a wide variety of SQL
* Experience with Python, Scala, Spark or Java
* Operating knowledge of cloud computing services in AWS such as S3, EMR, and EC2
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530- 2031 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for these roles, you must be authorized to work in the US