Data Engineer - Burbank, CA
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer with software engineering background to join our team!
Job Description for Data Engineer
You will be part of building next generation Data Warehouse platform, supporting the company's analytic needs. Including BI, Data Scientists, Product Management, CRM, as well the Machine Learning teams providing innovations in our Websites, Mobile Apps and Manufacturing Labs.
* Develop pipelines for continuous integration/deployment of data infrastructure and full-stack applications on AWS.
* Building a system and pipelines with availability, scalability, performance, and security in mind.
* Monitor & manage all aspects of system security, performance, storage, incidents and usage - for databases, applications, and servers on AWS and at data center
* 4+ years of experience in building and maintaining distributed and high-performance production environments in large-scale consumer enterprises.
* Ability to learn quickly and excellent communication skills
* AWS experience
* Experience with AWS cloud services: Lambda, S3, Glue, Redshift, and Athena.
* Experience with data pipelining with AWS Datapipeline, Airflow or Luigi
Job Type: CONTRACT
To register your interest in this, or any other vacancies we currently have please call: 480/530-2029 and ask to speak to Demitrius De La Cruz , or email direct on: firstname.lastname@example.org . To be considered for this role you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.