My client, located in the heart of downtown Boston, is looking for an Enterprise Infrastructure Architect to join their organisation. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of success with AWS and IaC including (Cloudformation, Terraform, Lambda, VPC, IAM, S3).
* Competitive salary $180-200k
* Annual bonus of 10%
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Undisclosed Equity
* Provide technical insight, and lead technical teams.
* Proven ability to understand enterprise cloud architecture and adoption strategies.
* Architect, deploy and maintain enterprise class security, network and systems management applications in an AWS environment.
* Implementation of process and quality improvements through task automation. Institute IaC, security automation and routine maintenance tasks for clients.
* Understand key components of existing infrastructure and develop standards for AWS migration strategies.
* Lead department members as needed, to ensure success of the organisation.
* Influence coding practices, development tools and validation requirements.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Design cloud movements that allow for consistent network connectivity.
* Expert with cloud recovery should hacking occur.
* Well versed in writing policies for teammates to use as a guideline to ensure cohesive work.
To be considered for these roles, please send me a LI message, call me at 212-379-6404 Ex. 3421 or email me at email@example.com.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.