Our Customer, an award-winning IT Services Firm and Certified AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, is hiring an AWS Enterprise Infrastructure Architect to their rapidly expanding national team. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience leading technical and functional teams within various industries as they scope, design, and implement AWS infrastructure.
We're looking for individuals with deep, practical experience migrating Enterprise customers to AWS using services such as S3, EC2, Lambda, ELB, ECS, CloudFront, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, VPC, IAM, Route 53, and more. Because our customers are mainly using proprietary AWS offerings, there is a strong preference for candidates with at least 8 years of in depth technical design experience with Amazon Web Services.
* Lead and participate in architectural design meetings with stake holders, customer teams, Partner executives, and vendors
* Design AWS Infrastructure and be involved in continuous improvements from the project scoping phase through to production
* Establish architectural design standards that encourage DevOps practices including CI/CD and IAC
* Document according to AWS Best Practices
* Coordinate across software engineering and devops teams to ensure delivery of projects
* Implement cost-savings analysis and system optimization checks and balances wherever possible
* Assist team of Application Architects and Developers to design scalable, highly available, and secure application solutions
This role offers excellent compensation and benefits including:
* Unlimited PTO
* $180-200,000 Base Salary
* 10-15% Bonus
* Employee Education Fund
* Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
* ST + LT Disability
* Reimbursement for all Travel Expenses (travel will be up to 50%)
* Catered lunches on Fridays
* Tickets and event passes to many exciting AWS summits and other relevant events!
* Much more!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.