Platform Architect - AWS - Richardson, TX - $180000+
This exclusive client of mine is looking for an expert Platform Architect to join their cloud development team. You will be responsible for supporting their team and programs in their journey to adopt DevOps and Agile methodologies as a new way of working. A successful DevOps platform architect has technical depth across the Full DevOps Spectrum along with leading and evangelizing transformations, and driving innovations.
* Design & develop CI/CD pipelines for delivering reliable platform solutions.
* Plan on how to deliver the right infrastructure for a different set of solutions and technologies.
* Communicate with senior leaders regarding the architecture, discuss problems and recommend solutions and improvements.
* Practice and enforce Agile and Scrum development methodologies
* Embrace the DevOps way of working for continuous delivery and self-healing
* Hands on exp. in designing and developing CI/CD pipelines, workflows and tools.
* Strong hands-on experience with programming and scripting languages such as Shell. Python, Ruby, Perl, C++, etc.
* Experience with Cloud Formation, Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments.
* Experience establishing, implementing, and delivering using Agile practices.
* Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance and US Citizenship required.
Interviews have already begun so if you are interested in applying or know someone who is please contact Vishank Mehta immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume, or call 972-437-8259.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted on 972-437-8259.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AWS/Cloud /Cloud Architect/Amazon Web Services/Infrastructure/Engineer/Richardson/Dallas/Java/ Python/Ruby/Ruby on Rails/Bash/VMware/System Administration/