AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect - Boston - FTE $190k + Bonus and Equity!
I'm working with an amazing start up company that was founded in 2011 who is searching for an AWS Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure Architect in the Boston area. My client is looking for someone who has experience moving a client in a start up to AWS. There is a competitive salary with excellent benefits, and a platform for training and development.
* B.S. Computer Science or engineering related field or equivalent work experience
* Extensive hands on experience in an IaaS environment; as well as:
* AWS (EC2, S3, Route53, EBS, VPC, etc.)
* Scripting with Python, PowerShell, and Shell
* Programming in Python, Ruby, JSON
* Working with CloudFormation / Terraform is a must
* Infrastructure automation capabilities and configuration management tools
* Understand the network concepts and can design build AWS virtual networks
* Experience conducting assessments and preparing AWS architecture designs.
* Have done migrations from On Premise infrastructure to AWS Cloud
* Strong communication, verbal and written skills
* Responsible for preparing AWS architecture design, migration of infrastructure
* Lead the design and development of cloud infrastructure and cloud services
* Establish architectural standards that enable DevOps practices such as IaC, and CI/CD
* Design solution-independent architecture models that map business services to cloud application stacks
* Continuously manage, monitor, and update architecture models as business needs evolve and additional cloud services become available
* Agree on minimum entrance criteria for existing ERA to become CRA
* Define High-Level and Low-Level Architecture / Product Backlog
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other with Amazon Web Services please e-mail your CV and contact details to Edessa Yousefzadeh at email@example.com or call 646-863-7437 x 7437
AWS / DevOps / Linux / AWS DevOps / AWS Partners / Amazon Web Services / On premise / Hybrid Cloud / Ansible / Puppet / Chef / Salt / CloudFormation / Terraform / Python / Bash /