I'm working with an exciting IT Services company based in Massachusetts that's seeking a new Solutions Architect. This company has been around for 40+ years and is looking to build out their cloud team by bringing on multiple people every quarter. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a growing team and company and capitalize on AWS, Azure or GCP products in a growing market.
The ideal candidate has been working hands on with AWS, DevOps tooling and more (see below). They are a laid back company with a great culture and atmosphere, but they are going to be a company to watch within the months to come.
**H1B Visas and relocation candidates will NOT be sponsored for this role. Must be open to coming onsite in Bedford if requested.
* Hands on experience with:
* AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFormation, Lambda etc.)
* Knowledge of MySQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, or other databases
* Experience with configuration management/orchestration tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Salt
* Work with your team to maximize output of goal-focused work/time management
* Work closely with other internal teams (Account Management, Software Engineering, etc.)
* Be able to discuss in detail about success stories around cloud deployments.
* Remain up-to-date with new and emerging technologies in able to architect and delivering cloud solutions to customers
* Educate technical and non-technical members of the client's organization and to achieve objectives
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other with Amazon Web Services please e-mail your CV and contact details to Audrey Griego at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-731-6404 x 3139