I'm working with an exciting SaaS Pharmaceutical company in the Boston area that is searching for a new Senior Software Development Engineer. This company just recently received a huge investment from a key AWS player. They are just shy of 500 employees and are looking to double the size of their team within the next few months.
The ideal candidate has been working hands on with AWS, Software Development tools and more (see below). They are a laid back company with a great culture and atmosphere, but they are going to be an essential Pharmaceutical company within the months to come.
**H1B Visas and relocation candidates will NOT be sponsored for this role. The ability to come onsite most days is essential.
* Hands on experience with:
* AWS (EC2, S3, etc.)
* Programing languages (C, C++, C#, Java or Perl)
* Knowledge of professional, complex software engineering, and best practices for full software development life cycle.
* Experience with coding (and reviews), source control management, testing and operations.
* Hands-on expertise in a range of front-end user and back-end system technologies.
* Participate and lead the building of complex software systems
* Work and communicate with users, technical teams, senior management and key decision makers to describe product features, strategy and technical design.
* Mentor junior software engineers to improve skills in software development best practices including code review, standards, source control management, testing etc..
* Securing tools that the developers use and ensuring code/design/architecture reviews happen to establish methodologies and company standards.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other with Amazon Web Services please e-mail your CV and contact details to Audrey Griego at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-731-6404 x 3139