About the Role
Our client has an exciting opportunity for someone with AWS data warehouse experience. This role gives you the best chance to work with the latest technology in big data and allows you to work on data pipelines, data lakes and data infrastructures.
The successful candidate will be highly experienced Big Data solution Architects to develop proposals and execute solution projects for top clients. You will have the ability to help design and build out AWS cloud platforms for their top clients, as well as creating analytic solutions to help solve existing business problems. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in a multitude of domains; including, but not limited to: experience and knowledge in Python, Spark, Scala, and R, extensive knowledge of AWS Pipelines and Database Use, AWS Architecting and Proof of Concept experience, experience with data processing tools in the AWS environment including Redshift, ETL and S3.
Responsibilities, Skills and Qualifications
* Designing and building out new data pipelines
* Analyze, scrub, and integrate third-party data
* Building new, and scaling out existing ETL applications
* Collaborating with Data Scientists and designing various Data Science Models
* Coordinating data models with other engineering teams
* Develop and release using agile methodologies
* Significant data technology and analytics experience
* Extensive experience in Python development
* Must have experience with Spark concepts
* Hands on experience with AWS Big Data (Glue, Redshift, RDS, S3, and more)
* Experience with relational databases (SQL preferred)
* Competitive base salary
* Health, Dental, and Vision plans
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Stock options
* Bonus opportunities
If you or someone you know is interested in applying for this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-863-7573 and ask for Oliver.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
US Citizens and all parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.