AWS DevOps Platform Architect- Dallas, TX - Up to $189k
This cybersecurity company is looking for a strong application architect with AWS and DevOps experience to help migrate applications to the Cloud. This is a great full-time opportunity for anyone looking to further develop themselves within the AWS channel and play a big part in this company's cloud adoption.
* Strong experience with microservices architecture
* Experience designing and developing Custom and Cloud Native Applications
* Experience migrating applications to Cloud utilizing AWS Services
* Strong development background in Java, C++, Python, etc.
* Experience with DevOps processes and methodologies
* AWS Certifications
* Competitive salary
* Competitive health, insurance, and retirement programs
* Open PTO
* Generous 401k matching system
* Opportunities for vertical and lateral growth
*This role is unable to provide sponsorship now or in the future*
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-437-8259 ext. 4060. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including Azure & AWS, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the BI, Big data space.