Backend Developer - San Francisco, California $130,000 - $160,000
Are you looking to making a difference?
You excel at:
* 3+ years of professional software development experience.
* Software design, development, documentation, testing and release lifecycle
* Experience with Java, HTTP, gRPC, Cloud.
* Familiarity with popular tools and frameworks like Docker, Kubernetes, gRPC, Fluentd, gRPC, Jaeger.
* Proficient in at least one of the following backend languages Java, Go, Python or Ruby.
* Experience with designing and developing software based on a microservices architecture.
* Experience with AWS, GCP, and other cloud providers.
* Relevant experience with communication tools like, Kafka.
You're responsible for:
* Building a strong understanding of We Company's software engineering processes, being relevant to technologies and tools.
* Working with product and UX teams to define UI layout and requirements.
* Design, implementation, test, and deployment of assigned web UI frontend components.
* Help build a next generation platform for Identity, Access and Product Offerings and Growth.
* Design and develop new scalable and versatile services and APIs from scratch.
* Actively participate in creating a team culture that you would want to invite your friends to work in.
* Providing reasonable time estimates and strive to meet all milestones.
Must be a US Citizen or a Green Card Holder
To register your interest in this, or any other vacancies we currently have please call: (480)-530-2053 and ask to speak with Aidin Causevic, or email me at: email@example.com
Please see https://www.jeffersonfrank.com/ for more amazing opportunities with Cloud opportunities-
Your benefits with Jefferson Frank:
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.