DevOps Engineer (up to £50,000)
The position I have is a great option for every entry/mid-level DevOps Engineers who'd like to progress with their careers. There's plenty of benefits awaiting for successful candidate, including but not limited to:
* £50k base salary
* Flexible working hours + work from home
* Dress down policy
* Professional training and certifications
* Great holiday allocation (24 days + bank holidays)
* Free parking + good commute options
I'd like to hear from you if you have some of the technologies below:
* Git, Chef, Docker
* CI/CD, IaC (Terraform)
* AWS (S3 and some of the other ones)
* Nginx, Linux
* Security experience (Firewalls, Security Groups etc.)
The role would mainly require you to proactively suggest opportunities for automation and ensure reliable operation of existing systems.
If you're looking for a company that will help you develop and progress with your career, look no further and get in touch now.
ALSO - if you're not interested, but know someone who might be, let me know - for every placed candidate you refer to us we'll provide you with a £250 Amazon voucher so ask your friends!
Phone: +44 (0)191 300 9229