Our Client is actively seeking Big Data Engineers to develop, maintain, test and evaluate their big data solutions. This position will implement and optimize the client's data and data pipeline architecture. They will also optimize their data flow and collection for cross-functional teams.
Responsibilities, Skills and Qualifications
* Designing and building out new data pipelines
* Analyze, scrub, and integrate third-party data
* Building new, and scaling out existing ETL applications
* Collaborating with Data Scientists and designing various Data Science Models
* Coordinating data models with other engineering teams
* Develop and release using agile methodologies
* Significant data technology and analytics experience
* Extensive experience in Python development
* Must have experience with Spark concepts
* Hands on experience with AWS Big Data (Glue, Redshift, RDS, S3, and more)
* Experience with relational databases (SQL preferred)
* Competitive base salary
* Health, Dental, and Vision plans
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Stock options
* Bonus opportunities
If you or someone you know is interested in applying for this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-863-7573 and ask for Oliver.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
US Citizens and all parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.