Senior Back end developer (Python)
Salary: Ranging from £45,000 Up to £100,000 per year (based on experience)
Location: North west London
Jefferson Frank International are currently working alongside a company experiencing "hockey-stick growth" within the online services marketplace. The company are Looking for an experienced/senior Back end developer specialising in python. The company are looking for the python developer to take ownership of various back end processes and maintain processes which play a key part in sourcing new users. This is an exciting new job vacancy with a company which already has a customer base of 3 million people. Being based near Paddington, this business is in an ideal location for candidates based in and around London with proven experience in python.
* Proven experience developing complex Python applications
* Experience with web scraping on a large scale
* Experience with machine learning, AI and analysing big data
* Excellent knowledge of MYSQL
* Experience in hosting (ideally AWS), operations and deployment
* Operations experience in deploying, running and optimising batch processes
* Able to demonstrate having learnt new skills such as languages or systems on the job
* AWS (EC2, RDS, Route53, SQS, CloudWatch, Lamda etc)
* Linux (Ubuntu and Centos)
* MySQL, Aurora RDS and Redis (Elasticache)
* PHP (NO FRAMEWORK)
* JS and Sockets
So what next?
* If this job is of genuine interest to you and you believe that you have what it takes, please do not hesitate to contact me to arrange a conversation to move this process forward.
* You can call on: 01914060794. I am also available at email@example.com