Customer Solutions Architect | $120k-$160k | Houston, TX Remote
We are seeking a skilled AWS professional with a strong technical background as well as experience working with clients and customers. This role is going to be 50% remote and 50% regional travel in the Houston area. The idea candidate is someone who has had strong hands on technical experience in DevOps but is able to present and speak to customers, clients and teams on all levels. Strong communication skills is a must.
* Be a technical liaison between customers and support team
* Educate customers on the capabilities and value of AWS
* Establish positive and impactful relationships with customers and cloud advocates
* Lead the design, development and deployment and business software
* Participate in architectural discussions to build positive customer experiences on the AWS platform
* Conduct training and educations session on AWS
* Attend and present at industry events
* Minimum 5 years of experience in managing large-scale infrastructure with DevOps
* Strong experience with deploying and managing SaaS
* Proven knowledge of networking concepts and services for security, reliability, and scalability
* Hands on experience building and managing environments with AWS
* Proven knowledge of software architectures for performance, scalability and high availability
* Proven technical leadership dealing directly with customers, clients, and various IT teams
* Strong scripting skills in deployment automation and configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and Salt)
* Experience with presenting to customers, clients, and software teams at various levels and stages
* What they offer:
* Professional Development and Training
* Cloud community-minded, meetups/conferences around the country
* Flexible work environment
* Generous vacation policy
* Cell reimbursement and wellness program
* Retirement plan
*To be considered for this role, You must be authorized to work in the U.S. This client is not able to provide sponsorship now or in the future.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
*To expedite your application process, please reach out via phone at 972-437-8259 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.