AWS Senior Data Engineer - Torrance, CA
This position will provide overall technical solutions and design for Data Warehouse. Areas of responsibility include overall technical solutions, Data Analysis, Data Architecture , ETL Design, development, reporting and implementation of large scale solutions and/or applications spanning Business, Financial, Operations, Cloud and other related areas of the company.
* Designing and building out new data pipelines
* Analyse, scrub, and integrate third party data
* Building new, and scaling out existing ETL applications
* Collaborating with Data Scientists and productionalizing various Data Science Models
* Coordinating data models with other engineering teams
* Develop and release using agile methodologies
* 5+ years of relevant Data Engineering technical experience
* Bachelor's degree in Technology based discipline preferred.
* Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
* Experience with AWS cloud services: Lambda, S3, Glue, Redshift, and Athena, or their open source equivalent (Zeppelin, Presto, etc)
* Experience with data pipelining with AWS Data pipeline, Airflow or Luigi
* Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python code development, python unit testing (tox), PySpark
Tech We Use:
Job Type: Full-time
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2032 or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.