Big Data Architect, AWS-Los Angeles, California
Technology: AWS/Big Data
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
My client is a well-known and reputable company in the AWS/Big Data field.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Experience with one of the following hands on: Redshift, Snowflake, or EMR is a plus!
* Participate in the full life-cycle of development, from definition, design, implementation, and testing
* Architect and build large distributed systems that scale well
* Evaluate Big Data tools and frameworks as to their ability to provide needed functionality
* Help design engineering processes that ensure highly reliable deployment of solutions
* Advise CTO, CEO, CFO, and VP of Product on what technology best fits business needs
* Develop tools and utilities to maintain high system availability, provide statistics, and monitor data quality
* Design Big Data architectures that integrate well into our existing data platform
* Work on building proof of concept architectures that have an eye towards production
* Develop tools and utilities to maintain high system availability, monitor data quality, and provide statistics
Required Experience & Qualifications:
* Extensive experience as a software engineer
* AWS/EMR/Hadoop/Redshift experience required
* Experience with SaaS/Cloud based offerings/products
* Experience designing and implementing tools for technical teams
* Experience designing decoupled, API based infrastructures
* Knowledge of SQL or other relational databases
* Strong understanding of ETL processes and data flow
* Experience designing and building a scalable Big Data infrastructure that has been in use for several years
* Full Medical, Dental, Vision
* Matched 401K plan
* PTO (30 days)
* Company events/happy hour
* Room for growth
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to Sevi Poblete, email@example.com My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 480-530-2051. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.
Big Data / Data Science / Hadoop / Microsoft Business Intelligence / BI / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSAS / SSIS / SQL / T-SQL / MDX / Azure / Cloud / AWS / Data Warehouse / ETL / Power BI / Architect / Big Data / Hadoop / Scala / Python / Apache / Hive / Spark / MS Azure / Amazon Web Services / AWS / EMR / RDS/ Redshift / S3 / EC2 / Lambda / Glue / Data Pipeline / Kafka / Power BI / Data Lake / Data Lake Analytics / Azure IoT Hubs / BLOB Storage / HDInsight / Data Factory / Machine Learning / SQL Data Warehouse / Steam Analytics / Ruby / DynamoDB / Kinesis