Sr. AWS Principal Developer - Tampa, FL - $140,000
Sr. AWS Principal Developer- Tampa, FL - $140,000
We are currently seeking an energetic and strongly motivated AWS Principal Developer. In this role, you will be comfortable in delivering secure, reliable technology solutions. You will also focus on architecture, design, and implementation of application resiliency in AWS environments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Strong technical experience in development, operations, or joint DevOps responsibilities.
* Focus on architecture, design, and implementation of application resiliency in AWS and or other Cloud providers environment.
* Be able to work closely with application developers, architects and infrastructure engineers.
* Gather technical requirements, assess capabilities and provide appropriate cloud solution recommendations and adoption strategy
* Be able to manage yourself as well as others to form a cohesive unit to maximize productivity.
* Absolutely need to be able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
* You will be expected to continually assess successful and not so successful practices, and to collaboratively adapt team practices to improve the value we bring to our customers.
* Establish the appropriate monitoring and alerting of solution events related to performance, scalability, availability, and reliability.
* Communicates complicated technical concepts effectively to a broad group of stakeholders
* In-depth familiarity with complete suite of AWS Services, with particular depth in those that are heavily used when providing DevOps Automation solutions
* Including tools like CloudFormation, ELB, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, EC2, IAM, XRay, Redshift, , Route 53, S3, RDS, SES and VPC.
* Strong experience with Container Platforms and Micro Services
* Experience establishing and employing Continuous Integration practices and execution platforms such as Jenkins.
* Experience working with Database and Database Development tools
This company supports employees seeking a position where they are passionate about defining the industry and the job of developing on Amazon Wed Services. If you are someone who appreciates the trade-offs between short-term productivity and long-term visions for your team, then this would be a great position for you.
**If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Zachary Thompson at (813) 437-6952 or via email at email@example.com.**
Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
The Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organizations across the globe.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frankgroup.com for more fantastic Tech opportunities!