*FTE remote position available to US Citizens and green card holders in all states*
We are seeking a Senior DevOps Automation Engineer that comes from a developmental background with 4+ years of hands-on DevOps experience. Ideally, this candidate should have full-stack experience and be able to utilize new tools in an ever-changing technological environment. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate thoughts and concepts both verbally and in writing.
* Background in programming languages including Java, Ruby, Python
* At least 2 years' experience engaging with customers to provide AWS CD solutions
* Must have experience with configuration management using Chef to create continuous delivery systems
* Must have experience and heavy understanding of containerization tools, Kubernetes preferred
* Have trained or mentored 3+ engineers in continuous delivery in a cloud environment
* Experience creating continuous integration systems using Jenkins or CodeBuild
* Heavily familiar with suite of AWS services in a DevOps related environment while providing DevOps Automation solutions including management and deployment services such as CloudFormation, OpsWorks, IAM, Route 53, S3, EC2, VPC, SES, CloudTrail, CloudWatch
* AWS Professional Certification (Solutions Architect-Professional, SysOps Developer-Professional)
Attractive compensatory benefits include potential monthly bonuses, unlimited vacation, health and vision coverage, gym membership, and reimbursement for additional training, software subscriptions or office rental space
If you or someone you know is interested, contact Amy Freeman email@example.com with an updated resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for cloud technology recruitment, advertising more IaaS and PaaS jobs than any other agency. We work with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Cloud market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities with cloud computing are.
Opportunities to speak with any cloud professionals who are considering a new career or job either now or in the future are greatly appreciated. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the market and some of the opportunities and jobs that are available I can be contacted on 972-437-8259 (4018) or visit www.jeffersonfrank.com
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.