Great opportunity in Cyber Security!
Are you interested in developing your skills amongst the best IT specialists in an international company which is providing solutions to clients all over the world?
A global firm offers an opportunity of becoming a part of a multidisciplinary team which helps with the most complex information security needs. Together with 27.000 experts you would be providing support in the cyber threat landscape with the use of the newest technologies on the market.
Be a part of a multinational company which focuses on delivering IT, HR, project management, finance and strategic business solutions to clients in all geographic regions. Strive for success and develop your skills with the best leaders in the industry. Don't miss the opportunity of benefiting from working at the globally recognised corporation and share your expertise with the world!
The consultant within the Cyber as Service function will:
- Follow incident management principles.
- Ensure effective SOC monitoring principles,
- Identify various log sources and build SIEM,
- Lead and guide the clients through every stage of a cyber incident,
- Share knowledge on setting up and operating Cyber Defence Systems.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge about SIEM solutions (RSA, Splunk, Arcsight, QRadar),
- Hold a higher degree in Computer Science/Electronics or a similar major,
- Demonstrate a good experience in the industry and knowledge about SOC/CERT,
- Have a very good command of English an excellent communication and presentations skills,
- Be willing to travel.
If you are ready to work in a challenging environment and take further your career
or would simply like to receive more details about the opportunity, please send your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org