DevOps Engineer - Washington DC
This client is seeking someone with extensive CI/CD experience utilizing Jenkins to automate the process. With a culture that values progress, this company pushes their employees to work better, faster and more effectively.They value self-motivated individuals who are open about exchanging ideas and collaborating with industry experts for the purpose of evolving their business through the use of expanding their cloud technology.
Necessary skills and experience include:
* AWS administration experience - EC2, VPC's, Elastic Beanstalk
* Scripting and Infrastructure automation - Python, PowerShell, Bash
* Comfortable working in a Linux environment
* CI/CD Systems - Jenkins, Bamboo, CodeBuild
* Continuously refine AWS deployment practices for improved reliability, repeatability and security
* Implement and optimize CI/CD pipelines to improve delivery, quality, speed and experience
* Write code and scripts to automate provisioning of AWS services and to configure services
For all inquiries about this position, please contact myself at 215-596-4983 or email@example.com
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.