Android Developer, End-user, Stockholm
Do you want to work in a company that's a marker leader in its industry?
Do you want to work at a company that is at the forefront of development?
This company is the one for you - they work agile and continuously deliver.
They have set high standards for the e-Commerce platform and in all their products, with over 500,00 monthly users they have set high standards pm accessibility and performance in their mobile applications.
Here you would be expected to take your own initiatives and responsibility.
This company is looking for a focused and creative Android Developer who wants to work with development and architecture in their Stockholm-based team.
* Take an active and positive role within the scrum team, focused on delivering as much business value as possible.
* Take technical responsibility for applications and services.
* Be an active member in different forums, for example development standards, deployment and continuous delivery
* You will have good knowledge in programming with Android and Kotlin
* Good communication skills with strong commercial and nosiness mind-set.
* Problem solver with a pragmatic approach to drive the spirit required in a fast-paced digital space.
* Experienced in agile and development methodology
* Knowledge of back-end development using Java
* MSc in Computer Science or equivalent education, desirable
* Swedish and English languages, in speech and writing, and it is an advantage if you also speak other European languages.
What They Offer
You get a stimulating job at a workplace where the IT department works closely with the business. They have good support for our agile approach. They have fun, care about each other and are committed to their work.
The position is a full-time job and it is placed in the IT department in Stockholm.
For further information about this role email email@example.com or call +46 (0) 775 888 606