Mid-level Data Engineer
130,000 plus 10% bonus + benefits and more!
This is the best time to join our Company as we are building the next generation of our applications by integrating machine learning to speed up the business process.
As a Data Engineer, you will drive the vision to build and scale our machine learning and experimentation platforms. This is your opportunity to make a big impact. You will work on cross-functional initiatives, such as service and container platforms, machine learning platforms, data security, data transformations, and much more!
* Bachelor's, MS or PhD in computer science or related quantitative field.
* Experience with AWS/Cloud Big Data computing design, provisioning, and tuning.
* Significant experience with and knowledge of Big Data technologies (e.g., Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL engines, different data file formats)
* Knowledge of scripting and programming languages such as Python, Java and/or C/C++
* Develop new ideas into AI/ML driven products using our wealth of sports data
* Engage with domain experts as well as senior leaders and engineers to effectively deliver interpretable results
* Deal with enormous amounts of unstructured data, and developing solutions in a distributed setting
* The ability to work remotely
* Participate in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the Data & Analytics Solution
* Benefits & Bonus
* Competitive base and bonus
* Full medical/health paid for by company
* Opportunity to work with the newest technology in the industry
* Company Match 401k program
* Unlimited PTO
* Exciting company culture
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-731-8282. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including Azure & AWS, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the BI, Big data space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available BI jobs, as well as the Business Intelligence, Big data and cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-731-8282. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information