Senior AWS DevOps Infrastructure Engineer - St. Louis
Location: St. Louis
Length: 6-12 Month C2H
Want to work alongside fellow AWS Engineers and Architects to guide multiple clients in the St. Louis area through cloud migrations onto AWS all while expanding your knowledge within AWS? Apply now! A client I am working with is looking for Cloud Engineers who are eager to get involved with AWS tools they haven't been exposed to yet while working for multiple of their clients and gaining that industry knowledge as well.
* Deploying and maintaining infrastructure on AWS.
* Maintaining the Continuous Integration (CI) infrastructure, defining CI practices, building the CI pipeline, and creating a test automation framework.
* Implementing tools to build a strong platform for use by all development teams and guiding development and documenting automation standards for use by the client.
* Creating, configuring and running containers using Docker and Kubernetes.
* Be a mentor for the automation team, as well as provide training to test automation resources on testing strategies, standards, new tools and processes.
* Multiple years' experience as an Automation Engineer
* Prior experience as a DevOps lead is preferred
* Experience with IaC tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
* Extensive experience with the following infrastructure technologies: Puppet, Ansible, Salt
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is preferred
If you would like to be considered for this position, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com . Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.