Cloud Application Architect - $150,000 - LA
You will translate the client's business requirements into application design, leveraging your experience in establishing high and mid-level project plans and leading risk and estimation efforts.
Supporting business development and proposal work will come naturally to you; and this combined with your ability to verify technical feasibility and validation solution options for requirements.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* Proven ability to lead technical track of 10+ software engineers
* 7+ years of experience in systems integration, custom development, and package implementation (commercial / open-source)
* Experience with one or more leading cloud platforms across SaaS and PaaS including Amazon AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
* 3+ years of experience delivering and supporting distributed applications, data analytics platforms and tools (e.g. database design, data warehouse, metadata management, search and text analytics, SAS, R, BI tools)
* A strong background in application development using service oriented architecture and 12-factor methodology of building software as a service cloud-native apps
* Familiarity with cloud migration frameworks
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic opportunities.
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2055 or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.