Platform Engineer - All Grades, Junior To Senior
We are growing our digital team of agile service design specialists to build and deliver user centred services and solutions in partnership with our clients across England and Wales. We need DevOps Engineers at all levels, with a keen eye for the latest technological trends and open source technologies to help us build our digital hubs
Your future duties and responsibilities
As a Platform Engineer you your work will include a multitude interesting projects, learning modern tooling and techniques to facilitate cutting-edge products on a variety of cloud and bare-metal platforms and collaborating with senior members. As a senior engineer, you will get the opportunity to contribute towards process and technology choices that help deliver the best solutions for our clients and have opportunities to lead projects.
- Senior Engineers will need to show experience across most of the below
- Experience in software development lifecycle (Agile/Lean methodologies)
- Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment Pipelines (Jenkins/Bamboo)
- Configuration As Code (TravisCI/Jenkinsfile or similar)
- Infrastructure As Code (AWS CloudFormation/Azure Resource Manager/Terraform)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Deployment and management of large scale systems and estates
- Virtualisation (VMware/VirtualBox/Hyper-V)
- Virtual Machine Tooling (Vagrant, Packer)
- Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
If you fit 60% or more we want to hear from you as there is an incredible amount of support and training provided in order to develop you into a comfident platform engineer.