BIG DATA ENGINEER - AWS - MONTREAL AREA
My client is a leader in its industry and a company that impact several industries as well as our daily-life. They are looking for a skilled Data Engineer with an interest for Data Science, an experience in it is a plus, as he will work alongside the Data Science and Analytics team to solve complex analytics problems and improve the business performances. As part of this team, there is the opportunity to work with the following technologies:
* AWS: Redshift, EC2, EMR, RDS, S3
* Sci-kit Learn, H2O, TensorFlow
* Hadoop (Hive, Kafka, Drill), Spark
* Relational SQL and NoSQL databases
What's in for you :
* Benefit Package : retirement contribution, medical aid, disability and personal accident cover
* Comprehensive wealth accumulation programs and benefits
* Incentive plans that recognize the difference you make
* Be part of a company that value its employees and their ideas
* Access to cutting edge technologies - AWS, Spark, Machine Learning and Deep Learning Tools…
* Work for a company leader in its industry and ever growing in its market
* Growth Opportunities; Leadership training, as well as ongoing trainings at all levels
* Work on very exciting projects and data set
* Great work/life balance
* Be part of an organization caring about the environment and the communities surrounding it
The interviews already begun so if this opportunity sounds like you and what you are looking for, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume/contact information. I look forward to speaking further!
*No C2C or Sponsorship offered, sorry*
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including Azure & AWS, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the BI, Big data space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available Big Data jobs and cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-731-8282. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.
Big Data / Data Science / Hadoop / Big Data Architect / Scala / Java / Spark / Kafka / Storm / Python / C++ / Linux / Data Lake / Cloud / AWS / Data Warehouse / ETL / Power BI /Architect / Streaming Analytics / Redshift / EMR / EC2 / S3 / Kinesis / Datapipeline / Cortana Analytics / SQL data Warehouse / Azure Data Lake / HDInsight / Azure Analytics / JIRA / PMP / Project Manager / ITI / PMI