DevOps Engineer - McLean, Va
An exclusive client of mine doing cloud security operations is in need of a DevOps engineer to take over the role on a small team and hit the ground running.
This opportunity offers growth opportunities as well as the chance to work with developing technologies. This is a collaborative environment so you must be comfortable working with every part of the project. You must be detail oriented, organized, and committed to ensuring that projects are completed efficiently and on time.
* Strong candidate needed that is able to speed up execution and facilitate need to scale
* SaaS platform that manages companies security
* Manage client cloud base security services
* AWS cloud experience as well as being able to deploy in Azure or GCP
* CI/CD pipeline - use Jenkins to automate, build, new instance at push of a button
* Containerization - Docker experience(Docker Swarm)
Why You Should Work Here:
* Generous Compensation 90-120k, medical, 401, PTO, HSA contribution
* Small, fast-paced, technically skilled team
* Work closely with upper management on projects
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Seth Hartley immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.