Java Cloud Developer - Los Angeles - $130,000
* 8+ years of strong software development experience with expertise in Java 8 and above
* Experience with developing high performance & high scalability enterprise applications using one or more leading cloud platforms across SaaS and PaaS including Amazon AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
* Strong experience in writing high quality code with full automated unit test coverage
* Experience in Microservices, 12-factor methodology and automated integration testing
* Willingness to travel
Nice to Haves:
* Experience in one or more of front-end development technologies
* Working experience creating high performing applications including profiling and tuning (of those applications to boost performance)
* Knowledge of one or more security or integration framework
* Experience in DevOps
* Experience in TDD/BDD
* Experience in Scrum/Agile
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic opportunities.
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2055 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.