My client is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the team in central London and help them provide innovative technology solutions. It is a 3-6 months rolling contract, with the client being flexible on rate as they want to make sure they recruit the best talent for the position.
* Responsible for the development (front and back-end)
* Must contribute along with designers and product owners to improve the platform/software in several areas - design, development, storage etc.
* Planning future architecture and making technical decisions
* Collaborating with other developers and our business team
The skills you need:
* Python programming experience necessary
* Grounding in AWS
* Networking concepts and RESTful design
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally. At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream job, or an organisation hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. We recognise that every customer, whether you're a job-seeker, a partner or an end user, has different requirements. At Jefferson Frank, you'll get the personalised experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.
To discuss the role in more details and get in touch for other opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on (0)203 808 7278.