Sr. AWS DevOps Engineer - Remote - $160k + Benefits
Sr. AWS DevOps Engineer- Remote - $160K+ Benefits
We are currently seeking an energetic and strongly motivated AWS DevOps Engineer to join a team of likeminded individuals who have thorough design and coding skills along with an enthusiasm for taking on new challenges in their field.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Tackle complex, Hands-on technical challenges and perform research when dealing with unknowns
* Design and develop solutions enabling push button deployments from dev to prod via Jenkins, Maven, Git, Nexus, Perl/Python/Java, Groovy, Grunt, Gulp, Selenium, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and any other necessary tools
* Define & build a version control(git) repository strategy + structure including naming conventions, versioning, ordering, privileges, and standards for our customers
* Enable application teams with a CI process for new application repositories, hand-hold through any special needs, and solve for impediments or blockers
* Train the DevOps team(s) to automate the setup of the jobs in Jenkins (or other CI/CD product) as a self-service to developers and also uplift skills around creating a CI/CD ecosystem.
* Guide DevOps teams to set ongoing standards around versioning, naming conventions, 3rd Party Libraries, Schedulers, Build Job standards, Deployment job standards, notifications/alerts & dashboards that show real time metrics.
* Validate tools, processes, and environments for the engagement while providing feedback to the architects, principal consultants, and product ownership
* Strong experience working in the DevOps, CI/CD space (build/deploy pipelines, IaaC/Environment/Test automation)
* Modern OO development languages (Java, Python, Ruby, or similar)
* Communication Tools (Slack, Hipchat, Confluence, or similar)
* Scripting languages (bash, shell, ansible, chef, puppet, or similar)
* Ticket/Defect tracking Systems (JIRA, Rally, or similar tools)
* Build Systems (Jenkins, Bamboo, or similar tools)
* Deployment Automation Systems (Jenkins, Urbancode Deploy, or similar tools)
* Automated Testing/Quality (SonarQube, Cucumber, jUnit, and similar tools)
This company supports employees seeking a position where they are passionate about defining the industry and the job of developing on Amazon Wed Services. If you are someone who appreciates the trade-offs between short-term productivity and long-term visions for your team, then this would be a great position for you.
**If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Zachary Thompson at (813) 437-6952 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.**
Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
The Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organizations across the globe.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frankgroup.com for more fantastic Tech opportunities!