Sr. AWS DevOps Consultant-Chicago, IL
We are currently looking for very motivated and adaptable AWS DevOps Consultant the Consultant will assist on larger projects or run smaller opportunities independently. As well as a enthusiasm for taking on new challenges in their field.
* Health Care Plan.
* Vision Plans.
* Paid Vacation.
* Holidays Off
* Great $401K company matched plan.
* Sick Days
The DevOps consultant will need to be comfortable with designing and coding modules for infrastructure, application and processes. Our Consultants work with enterprise customers locally, regionally and potentially domestically. As such, Consultants may be required to travel from time to time, to client locations to sell and deliver professional services as needed. Permanent role.
* Three years of experience with DevOps or as a technical specialist
* Strong hands-on experience with mainline programming and scripting languages such as Shell, Python, Ruby, Perl, Java, .Net, or C++.
* Hands on experience with building and managing release systems, code merging and promotion, and CI/CD workflows and tools.
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate core DevOps concepts.
For all inquiries about this position, please contact Christopher Gyedu at (646)-863-75674 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now, or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.