Senior Cloud Solution Architect - Top Secret Clearance - AWS - Colorado
One of our top clients, a private defense contractor, is looking for ambitious AWS architects with extensive scripting and DevOps experience. Clearance is an important factor to take into account when applying for this role, DoD Secret, Top Secret or SCI is required to apply.
You will be heading up the architecture, development and implementation of new systems within the company. Alongside this, you will also work on some of the older systems, so a background in C, C++ or Java would be helpful.
Successful candidates for this role will come from a development background, having moved into architecture throughout their career. Extensive experience using scripting languages like PowerShell will be essential. As well as this, you will be expected to have extensive experience architecting previous systems in a DevOps environment.
* Great interpersonal and written communication skills
* Extensive experience architecting cloud environments on a large scale
* C, C++ and Java
* Strong working knowledge of AWS services such as Route 53, Cloud Front, EC2, Lambda and LightSail
* Extensive experience in virtualisation (VMware)
* Experience with Linux and Unix
* Strong Scripting experience with PowerShell
* Deep understanding of different services and structures within AWS, and the various trade-offs involved with deciding what services to use.
* Extensive knowledge of DevOps practices and processes
* Thorough knowledge of cloud infrastructure
* Experience working on AWS cloud automation services
* Medical/Dental coverage
* 20 days annual leave
* 401k pension - 3% match
* Relocation Package
* $10,000 signing bonus for people with Top Secret Clearance
Start your journey towards a better career path with the Frank Recruitment Group. If you're interested in this position or simply want a chat about the market, get in touch via email at email@example.com or call me on +1 347 270 8876.