Data Engineer 140 - 160k
Ann Arbor, Michigan
One of the leading organizations of expanding the accessibility of education is searching for an experienced AWS Big Data Engineer to lead their practice. If you are interested in your work making a real impact and improvement of peoples lives, please review below and apply ASAP as this job is going to be off the market soon!
* 1-2 years building solutions leveraging big data and analytics technologies including technologies like Cassandra, MongoDB, Hadoop or any large Analytical data stores.
* Exceptional communication skills with experience presenting complex results in easy to understand ways to diverse audiences.
* Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Spark DataSets, Pandas, Lucene/ElasticSearch/SOLR.
* Experience with relational databases, data warehousing, and NoSQL technologies such as Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, AWS Redshift, AWS Athena, ElasticSearch, Dynamo.
* Intellectual curiosity, entrepreneurial drive, innovative thinking and problem-solving skills.
* Build, develop, teats and maintain database architectures, continuously improving data reliability, quality and efficiency.
* Direct the design, implementation, control and maintenance of the organizations data warehouses.
* Develop and enforce best practices, and standards for design and use of analytical databases and ETL usage.
* Be responsible for logical and physical database models, setting up analytical database for analytics and reports usage.
* Develop and enforce best practices, and standards for design and use of analytical databases and ETL usage. Interface with and directs training of other IT sections and users.
* Salary: 140 - 160 k
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* 401k Retirement Plan
* Fun working environment
* Awesome Coworkers
If you are interested in this position, please call me (Oliver Hennessy) at 646-863-7573 or simply send me your resume to my email address - email@example.com. Act fast, as this opportunity will most likely be off the market in the near future.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.