Data Engineer (AWS) - Los Angeles, CA
Hello Data Engineers in Southern California. I have an opportunity for you to become part of an up and coming organization that has been one of the leading AWS partners that are making massive waves in the information technology community. Your team will assist you in your growth as a professional, as you learn from some of the greatest minds in the industry. Take advantage of an opportunity to work for a company that has limitless potential
We are looking for:
* General knowledge of deep learning & machine learning
* Excellent understanding of data analytics architecture & infrastructure.
* Hands-on experience building data pipeline for data preparation.
* Knowledge of GPU configuration and deep learning framework installation.
* History working with machine learning & deep learning model deployment
* Has used Big Data Technologies extensively; Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Spark
* Familiarity with Docker
* Experience with Spark, PySpark, H2O, Dask, etc.
* Deep knowledge and substantial experience with SQL, and NoSQL
* SQL and Python (R and Scala is a plus)
I implore you to become a part of a company that prides themselves on innovation and accomplishment. This contracted position provides exceptional pay and experience in beautiful Irvine, California working in an outstanding culture doing what you love.
If you or a person you know feel that they would like to pursue this opportunity, please contact me via phone at (215-391-1506) or email at email@example.com
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 215-391-1506. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.