AWS - DevOps Software Engineer - Westminster, CO - $130K-$160K
In this role you will manage innovative integration products and software deployments with some of their top clients around the world. This team of DevOps engineers, developers and architects has quickly been able to boost their organizations stature in the AWS realm and have now become one of the industry leaders. You will also have the ability to plan and organize future growth of the company in regards to cloud software and various cloud programs that they implement and deploy. There is massive amount of growth opportunity in this small company that has big ideas for the future.
Roles & Responsibility -
* While working with the development team, you will serve as a hands on engineer with a high understanding of SDLC.
* High proficiency in AWS Cloud infrastructure and load testing.
* Manage software deployments.
* Maintain the highest standards in relation to Quality Assurance & Quality Control.
* Create and Maintain Automated Deployments
* Deep understanding of Chef and a solid foundation in
* Experience in Python and Bash Scripting
* Team Player; cohesiveness with a small team.
* BS or MS in computer related field.
* High level of experience in AWS.
* The ability to troubleshoot problems as they arise.
* The self-drive to learn and adapt to new technologies.
* Experience with Puppet, Chef and other continuous delivery applications.
We are looking for a full time candidate immediately to join our growing team. They offer health, PTO, paid vacation and 401K. Compensation will be determined on education and experience.
If you feel that you or someone you know would be a strong fit for this position, please don't hesitate to reach out to Kyle Sheldrew at Jefferson Frank International at 303-558-4360 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS/Azure jobs, as well as the AWS/Azure market, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.