Enterprise Technical ArchitectLocation: Aurora, ColaradoTechnology Focus: AWS, Development (Java)Job Type: Permanent
We are currently working with a large international defensive government contractor based in Aurora, Colorado. We are looking for a Technical architect with a strong background in software engineering and development.
Working on large international projects on critical information will give huge amounts of experience in a fast paced and innovative environment.
The technical background will primarily be based in the open source stack with the likes of Java, C++ and C. Alongside your development knowledge you will also work hand in hand with certain Legacy systems such as Unix and Linux operating systems and you will have involvement within the Cloud space with AWS, Azure OR GCP.
My client have an incredibly strong reputation within the market and therefore have a stable stream of constant projects and clients that you will have the opportunity to work with. With fantastic work environments and above market benefits and perks you will not only enjoy what you do, but get rewarded well for it as well. Technical requirements:
- Strong exposure working in software development using primarily open source based technologies such as Java, C++ and C.
- Exposure to legacy systems such as Linux and Unix.
- Cloud exposure is beneficial primarily with AWS but also open to other platforms such as Azure and GCP.
- Working clearance is essential with TS/SCI OR DOD.
- Experience working within a solutions architecture position previously will be increasingly beneficial but not essential.
- Project exposure to the full project lifecycle from a development and software engineering perspective using Agile/DevOps methodologies.
With critical information being of key importance you will be based on site for the majority of your working hours. You will receive:
You will also receive company benefits including:
- 401K Pension
- A very competitive salary with benefits.
- 20 days annual leave.
- Health care contributions and Dental care.
- Every second Friday off work
If you want to hear about the latest job opportunities across the East Coast and Central America get in touch! We specialize in the Azure and AWS market working on architect, engineering, developer, consultant, DevOps and sales positions across the Cloud market.
To get in touch via email drop me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
or feel free to call me on +1 347 270 8873 for a confidential market or job update.
You can also view our latest vacancies on our website at www.nigelfrank.com