DEVOPS ENGINEER - AWS - MONTREAL AREA
Excited to put your skills to the test, while learning new ones!? Come join a team where you will collaborate to design, configure, deploy, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot a continuously expanding cloud infrastructure!
This role will focus on automation and CI/CD development while partnering with the development teams to help introduce best practices across the organization. The focus is on delivering industry-leading technologies at the highest levels of scalability, performance and security.
You Must Have:
* Sound proficiency in the following: Platforms: Linux (RHEL. Ubuntu), Windows, Mac Cloud
* Solid understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) including VPC, ELB/ALB, IAM, KMS, EC2, S3, Config, CloudTrail, AWS CLI and others (Google and Azure knowledge preferred) Low-Level File Systems: ext3/4,
* Networking: TCP/IP, Packet Analysis, Load Balancing, IP addressing, routing, subnetting
* Scripting Languages: Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl
* Configuration Management Tools: Ansible, Puppet, Chef
* DevOps Lifecycle (CI/CD): Jenkins, CodePipeline, Git, CodeDeploy, GoCD
* Containerization: Kubernetes or Docker Data Platforms: Relational - PostgresSQL (9.x) NoSQL: DynamoDB Indexing: ElasticSearch (ELK), Elastic Cloud, Solr Monitoring Platforms: Sumologic, Splunk, Slack Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
Other preferred experience includes:
* DevOps: Serverless (Lambda), CloudFormation, Terraform, working knowledge of REST APIs
* Data Platforms/Analytics: AWS Kinesis, AWS EMR, Kafka, Flink, Spark, Hadoop(HDFS)
My clients are already interviewing for these opportunities, so please forward your CV to me ASAP to ensure you are considered for these roles!
If you are interested, simply send an email to email@example.com or call (212) 731 8282. Let's talk; I would love to hear from you soon!
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including Azure & AWS, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the BI, Big data space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available Big Data jobs and cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-731-8282. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.