The Data Architect is responsible for the architecture, concerned with designing, creating, deploying and managing the data architecture, that defines how the data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by data entities and IT systems, as well as the applications using /processing that data
* Responsible for providing end-to-end data platform solution by leveraging relevant Azure services
* Deep understanding of IaaS and PaaS services offered on Azure platform and understand how to use them together to build complex solutions
* Deliver solution following security and compliance controls, including data sovereignty leveraging the Azure service
* Drive proof-of-concepts / POTs to demonstrate viability of solutions under consideration leveraging Azure services
* Architect & provide solution to build modern next gen data platform on Azure
* Responsible for data architecture principles.
* Responsible for creating the models of data that enable the implementation of the intended business architecture
* Responsible for creating the diagrams showing key data entities and create an inventory of the data needed to implement the architecture vision.
* Co-team with the Solutions Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
* Complete/oversee the custom development and quality assurance efforts for custom work.
* Participate and lead, when needed, the project meetings with the customer
* Provide Customer Training as required
* Participate in internal projects as required
* Expertise in Data Analysis, Data Strategy, source identification, data collection, data transformation, normalization, rule administration, error detection and correction, data consolidation, data storage, data distribution, data classification, taxonomy services, item master creation, schema mapping, product codification, data enrichment and data governance.
* Expertise in MDM implementation
* Hands on experience on various data platform services offered by Azure
* Working experience on various IaaS and PaaS services offered on Azure platform
* Experience in designing and implementing data models and Reporting Solutions, data architect, data modeling, Data Architecture on Azure platform
* Have a working knowledge of other architecture disciplines including application, database, infrastructure, and enterprise architecture
* Drive and support system reliability, availability, scale, and performance activities
* Ability to conceive and portray the big data picture
* Strong business analysis skills and experience, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modeling.
* Experience of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system.
* Strong knowledge of design, architectural patterns, tools and Frame works.
* Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs
* Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodologies/Waterfall model.
* Ability to work in team oriented environments
* Good communication skills