Global Enterprise Cloud Computing Company
Sr. Java Full-Stack Developer
Our client is a pioneer product development house that for more than 15 years is making our daily and work life easier with their applications. Being in the industry for that long, today they count more than 8000 people all around the globe and have a brand name that stands proudly next to giants like Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce and more. Now, they are in The Netherlands and want to grow their team with quality and career-driven Java Full-Stack developers.
About the company:
It's officially announced as one of the most innovative companies in the world and their overall value is currently more than 30 billion USD. They are pioneers, game changers and that's why their goal is for their product to revolutionize the workplace, the same way companies like eBay, PayPal and others changed the way we live our personal lives.
Not only are they one of the biggest companies in the world, but they also work in close cooperation with some of the biggest companies in the world in their own markets, in order to give them the perfect product. They are huge all over the world and have been rewarded as such with innovation awards. Now, they are here to take over The Netherlands. Their CEO is from eBay, their CTO is from Google, their employees are leaving companies like Nike, Apple, and Amazon to join their team.
They have offices all over the world in all major tech-hubs such as silicon valley, London and Amsterdam which is where this role is located. The product they make automates all sorts of information technology processes like HR, IT help desk and other business units. In essence, it automates the entire workflow across the company. And there are so many more to say…
* You will be a Senior Java Full-Stack Developer, with a rich portfolio of activities and responsibilities. Your department aims to develop tooling for the end product, which means that you will be developing the core tooling for the other developers as well.
* You will be following SCRUM meetings to evaluate integration, define, deliver, and review the performance analytics. You'll be a key player in coming up with and implementing new ideas for the development of the product.
* You will have complete ownership of your code during the entire process, from design to the implementation and later on the test automation. You will be leading by example, using your deep knowledge of principles, disciplines and techniques.
What they are looking for
* Extensive professional experience with Java,minimum 8 years+
* Proven deep knowledge of object-oriented Java programming
* Extensive experience with browserUI Techs
* Specifically CSS, HTML, JQuery
* Strong affinity with debugging and testing
* Experience with Git and Maven
* Affinity with SQL, REST APIs and data structures
* You have a little exposure to Unix Shell and MacOS
* An academic degree, Bachelor's or higher
* Absolute fluency in English, written and spoken
* Assertive and confident personality
Bonus points for
* Previous experience with Scrum, GraphQL
* Passion/Affinity/Experience with UX/UI
* Experience with transaction systems
* GREAT bonus if you are able to code without using any framework
What you are going to get
* Money, Job satisfaction, Unlimited career growth
* The opportunity to be part of one of the biggest and most successful IT companies of the 21st century
* You get to work with partners like Coca-Cola, Google, NASA, Facebook etc.
* Salary above the market average. Don't ask me for a figure, have one in mind and if you deserve it, they will give it to you
* All the standard benefits and allowances that are provided in the Netherlands
* Mobility allowance, Pension plan, company incentives etc.
* The opportunity to work in an amazing environment that will change the way you wake up every morning to go to the office.
We welcome all the applications, even if you believe/think/assume that you aren't the "perfect match"! I will talk with you, explain you everything in detail and if positive, I will put all my time and effort in preparing your application and yourself for the interview. Who am I? Pavlos Diamantopoulos, reachable at firstname.lastname@example.org and +31202418515